- What's Going On At Island Bound - Check here for details
Insight Guides Pocket Guide Jersey
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide, now with free eBook and handy pull-out map.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is the ideal on-the-move travel guide for exploring Jersey. From top tourist attractions like Samares Manor, the Jersey War Tunnels and the Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust, to cultural gems, including the Maritime Museum where Jersey's former seafaring role is brought to life, one of the largest and best-preserved Neolithic passage graves in Europe at La Hougue Bie, and Mont Orgueil Castle, the imposing symbol of Jersey, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Jersey:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the island's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major attraction highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers: St Helier and around, St Aubin's Bay, Noirmont and Portelet, St Brelade, Beauport, La Corbiere, St Ouen's Bay, L'Etacq, Grosnez Castle, Plemont, Greve de Lecq, Devil's Hole, Bouley Bay, St Catherine's Breakwater, Geoffrey's Leap, Mont Orgueil Castle, Gorey, the Royal Bay of Grouville and Seymour Tower.
Looking for a comprehensive guide to England? Check out Insight Guides England for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.