This book is not available from our store.
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Filled with color photos as stunning as the region itself, Fodor's The Carolinas and Georgia delivers the best of the South from the pristine waters of the Outer Banks to genteel Charleston and bustling Atlanta and everywhere in between. Beaches, golf courses, mountains, Southern food, and historical and cultural sites keep travelers coming back.
Fodor's The Carolinas & Georgia includes:
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE: Includes new restaurants and hotels in the South's top cities: Charleston, Savannah, and Atlanta, as well as throughout the region.
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Gorgeous and easy-to-use features highlight quintessential Southern experiences, like visiting North Carolina beaches, hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains, exploring Mrytle Beach, and enjoying Lowcountry cuisine.
- INDISPENSABLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: Features such as Top Attractions for each state, Top Experiences, Great Itineraries, and kid-friendly sites make planning simple. Convenient overviews present each region and its highlights, and chapter planning sections have good advice for making the most of your time and getting around by car.
- DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Fodor's The Carolinas and Georgia offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks in every category.
- COVERS: Charleston, Savannah, Atlanta, Myrtle Beach, Outer Banks, Wilmington, Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Asheville, Great Smoky Mountains, Hilton Head, and more.