- Store Info
- Featured BI Books
- Recommended Reading
- Staff Recommendations
- NY Times Bestsellers
- NY Times Bestsellers Hardcover Fiction
- NY Times Bestsellers Hardcover Non-Fiction
- NY Times Bestsellers Paperback Non-Fiction
- NY Times Bestsellers Trade Paper Fiction
- NY Times Bestsellers Mass Market Paper Fiction
- NY Times Bestsellers Children's Picture Books
- NY Times Bestsellers Children's Chapter Books
- NY Times Bestsellers Children's Series Books
- NPR Books
- Indie Bestsellers
- Art Classes
- Contact Us
Please call us at 401-466-8878 for availability of featured books.
Where Beach Meets the Ocean
Written by: Block Island Poetry Project
This book celebrates 10 years of poetry on the island. The founder of the BIPP, Lisa Starr has brought together in this book many poets that are newly published and those that have been inspiring us for years; Billy Collins, Mary Oliver, Coleman Barks and Noami Shihab Nye to just name a few. A very special addition are the drawings by renowned artist Sandra Swan.
Mad with Yellow
Written by: Lisa Sliverberg Starr
This is Lisa's newest book of poetry. Lisa is still Rhode Island's Poet Laureate. She is very bust working and traveling all over the country. THis is another wonderful volume of poetry that recounts the tremendous changes that have occured in her life, recently.
Signed copies available.