- Store Info
- Featured BI Books
- Recommended Reading
- Staff Recommendations
- NY Times Bestsellers
- NY Times Bestsellers Hardcover Fiction
- NY Times Bestsellers Hardcover Non-Fiction
- NY Times Bestsellers Paperback Non-Fiction
- NY Times Bestsellers Trade Paper Fiction
- NY Times Bestsellers Mass Market Paper Fiction
- NY Times Bestsellers Children's Picture Books
- NY Times Bestsellers Children's Chapter Books
- NY Times Bestsellers Children's Series Books
- NPR Books
- Indie Bestsellers
- Art Classes
- Contact Us
Please call us at 401-466-8878 for availability of featured books.
Written by: Megan Hennessy
Illustrated by: Teri McCombe
Tallulah’s Tales is coloring book that tells the story of Tallulah's adventures on Block Island. Tallulah has great fun visiting famous Block Island destinations. Every picture has the hidden shape of Block Island in it. The artwork provided by Teri McCombe is wonderful, and will be great fun to color.
Discover Block Island A to Z
By: Gloria Hall Daubert
This book is geared for children ages 6-14; however, anyone would enjoy picking up this book. Gloria’s family dates back 350 years to Settlers Rock, she grew up on Block Island, too. Discover Block Island A to Z is packed with great information about the history, nature and daily living of Block Island. Upon finishing this book you will be well versed in all things Block Island.
publication date: 2014
Availability: Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Published: Our World of Books - June 13th, 2008
Good Night Rhode Island
Written by: Adam Gamble
Illustrated by: Anne Rosen
Great children’s board book that takes the young reader on a full Rhode Island tour of our state. Cute picture of the Block Island Ferry! This book hits all the Rhode Island hot spots.
Publication date: 2008