- Store Info
- Featured BI Books
- Recommended Reading
- Staff Recommendations
- NY Times Bestsellers
- NY Times Bestsellers Hardcover Fiction
- NY Times Bestsellers Hardcover Non-Fiction
- NY Times Bestsellers Paperback Non-Fiction
- NY Times Bestsellers Trade Paper Fiction
- NY Times Bestsellers Mass Market Paper Fiction
- NY Times Bestsellers Children's Picture Books
- NY Times Bestsellers Children's Chapter Books
- NY Times Bestsellers Children's Series Books
- NPR Books
- Indie Bestsellers
- Art Classes
- Contact Us
A Note From Susan:
As the proud new owners of Island Bound Bookstore, we are anxious to build on the success of previous owner, Cindy Lasser, and to assure loyal customers that the ever-popular art classes will continue — first one is scheduled for Wednesday, January 11. We’d love to hear from you, your children, or your grandchildren about favorite books. We’ll be adding Readers’ Picks as well as Kids’ Picks to the website and in the store, hoping that you can help us spread the word about good books that are must reads.
If you are an e-book convert, you can still purchase through Island Bound and support the store. Create an account with us and then CLICK HERE to go to the Kobo store. You’ll be asked to set up an account with Kobo, and you’ll notice in the upper right-hand corner a “Welcome, Island Bound Customer.” Kobo can supply you with every e-book available.
We look forward to talking books with you.
Welcome to Island Bound!